Monday, April 2, 2007

New Week

A beautiful day to start the week. Plenty of sunshine and warm temperatures. Easter week is always special to me. It brings back many memories of Easters past. I remember sunrise services and breakfasts at the church. I miss those, but I am very sentimental, as you all know.
A wonderful service last night, very different than what we are used to, but very moving. Thanks to the Deacons who arranged it.
On a sad note, some of you know that the 16 year old girl that was murdered last week, was my sister's grandaughter. Pray for the family as they grieve this week. A difficult week for them, even though a joy filled week for most of us. We need to remember that in the midst of the storm, God proves His love for us. Pastor Tim Carr will be doing the funeral service on Wednesday, pray the family will be open to the message.
Have a great week,see you Wednesday.

No comments: