Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Prayer

What is a sufficient time for people to pray? This morning,I was talking with Hui Cha who is going to Korea next week. She was telling me that the church some of her family goes to in Korea, gathers for prayer each morning at 5:00 A.M. To often we pray when we have time,and usually not in church. The question is, is corporate prayer that important? I believe it is.Maybe something we can work on.

Thanks to those who worked on the wildgame dinner. Many were there who were not saved, even a couple of ex-cops,go figure that.

Thanks to Pastor Noel for the golf game.The first 9 of the year went to me. Ho Hum. Next is Mr. Moyer.

Have a great week,and invite somebody to church this week.

3 comments:

Pastor Noel said...

I thought there were 18 holes in a golf game?

sean said...

I would like a shot at the title.

Marci said...

There are 18, however you must be under a certain age to play that many at a time!