Friday, March 23, 2007

Lunch

Today I have a lunch date with my grandaughter Abby. We are going to Dairy Queen.I hope they have crow there,for I will be eating it for awhile after last nights game. Oh well I can't be right all the time.
Another day of rain, but already this morning I have received 2 praise reports. Both reports have the Doctors wondering what happen with their patients,they seem to have gotten better.People have been praying for them,I wonder what it might have been.
Never ever get discouraged in your prayers for healing,God is awesome, and will hear your prayers. Check out the comment on my blog for one of the praise reports from a new family in our church,the Sillins.By the way his grandfather,Larry, used to be my shift Sgt. on the police department.Small world.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: