Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I finally figured it out.

I finally figured out what a blog is.All this time I thought it was something out of one of those horror flicks.Anyway here I am.
More and more people are continuing to ask about baptism,after the Pastor's message several weeks ago about the proper order of baptism. What a blessing to see people's lives change.
Spring is here and I am looking forward to beating Pastor Dear and Steve Moyer as usual.I know that is a little prideful,but is highly accurate.For you golfers,Heartbeats has their annual tournament on May 21st,see me if you are interested.
See you soon,Go Kansas!

1 comment:

sean said...

I'd love to play, with you three you could use my help, also highly accurate, just kidding but i would love to play welcome to the world of Blogging.