Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Michigan Week

I love Michigan week. I love wearing my Michigan sweatshirt, just to aggravate people. It is amazing how many people get upset with me, but can't name a player on either team. We are so easily led, it is disturbing. Many have the same beliefs that their parents have, but couldn't tell you why. They belong to the same political party, live the same lifestyle, work the same jobs. Why am I telling you this, I really don't know. But I did watch part of a documentary on the election. If you want to humor yourself go to a website how obama got elected.com.
Well what about Saturday's game. I predict, as bad as Michigan is, an upset. But who really cares, I don't. After Saturday it will still be Sunday. Two more Baptisms, people getting saved. That is what's important. GO BLUE

No comments: