Thursday, November 13, 2008

Anger Management

Many people are still very angry over the election. I just heard of one man who stated everytime he sees an Obama sticker he wants to ram his car into theirs. Well I was and still a little angry, but this is what came out of my quiet time today.
We sing a song in church once in awhile, that has the words, "God is good all the time". My answer to those who want to talk politics, or about our President elect, will be God is good all the time. If I have nothing good to say , what a great statement. He is good all the time.
Be praying for our church and church family. Many are still fighting health issues. Stop in and get a prayer list if you need one.
Had a free lunch at Leghorns today. They called it family and friend day. I just stopped in. Food was good and a good selection. Only downfall, they have a bar.
See you Sunday. Another baptism.

No comments: