Monday, December 1, 2008

Face Book

I now have a face book site. I have no clue what that means, but everybody else has one, so I guess I needed one, right? I don't know how to use it, but does it really matter. I have made some enemies in my life, the police department, and working for the State. I hope none of them see my site. Is site the right word?
Today was the first day of deer season. Haven't missed one in years, but today I didn't want to get cold and wet again, so I stayed home and went to work. Nothing more enjoyable than seeing Pastor Shawn's smiling face on Monday mornings.
Still have alot of kids names for the Christmas with the kids party, come and see me. I love Christmas, always have and always will. I enjoy helping others, but I need to do more. Christmas with kids is awesome, come and see.
God Bless

1 comment:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

I am begining to think FACEBOOK is all some people have to do in life! I too, have been sucked into it.