Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Long time no blogging

OK Sam, I'm going to update my blog. In case you didn't know we obtained a floor scrubber for the FLC. It is cleaning, but not taking uo the black marks. After upwards is over, we plan on completely redoing the floor. A big expense, but well worth it.
I will be needing some officials for upwards, hope we can find enough.
What a blessing it has been, to baptize so many young people. A big blessing to baptize Abby. I am so excited about the future of our church, I can hardly control myself. We all need to look for ways to get involved, to be part of the excitement.
No golf for awhile, I guess everyone is afraid to play me. Sean Hall doesn't even call. Oh well we your good your good. Well that is it, I am waiting for Abby to get out of drama practice. By the way, pray for me, I am going to coach Abby's basketball team at her school this year. 6th,7th, & 8th grade girls. Oh Me.

1 comment:

sean said...

Lucky girls to have such a great Guy coaching them. I would love to ref sign me up I would like to ref in Heath only, and only when the boys aren't playing. And I would rather not ref any of the boys games. I'll do devotional time also, when needed. next nice day I would love to thump you at Golf.