Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fellowship time

Pastor Shawn, Pastor Dear, and I had our first golf outing. It wasn't pretty, but we had a good time. No need to talk about scores, but I will tell you it was another victory for one of us. I wonder who????
Church is well, but we are suffering thru the summer blues. Pray that people will start coming back to church soon.
Our vacation was incredible. Carol, Abby, and I had a great time. Abby is such a Buckeye fan, but I think I converted her." Go Blue". Carol could care less about Michigan, or the Buckeyes, so it didn't change her. But what a beautiful state. The great lakes are awesome, the little villages, the cool weather, I sure could get used to being there.
Thank you all for praying and supporting the pastoral staff, and the church.

No comments: